Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display of eBay Sales Manager Sold Page to wide for screen. Scrolling is driving me mad. Help please for Newbie to Mac!

I have a new Mac Book Pro 13” & an iPad for my Amazon and eBay business. I have been a PC user. The problem relates to both.

On my eBay Manager Sold page, the display of the page is wider than my screen. I use Safari and all other webpages are fine apart from this and a couple of other eBay Sales Manager pages. I have tried using the eBay default column widths for the Sold display page & also setting the widths of the Sold columns to my own preferences. However, on each page refresh the display page width reverts meaning I am having to scroll left and right to see full details of each sale.

Help would be much appreciated as it is driving me mad. I have tried all the usual things - page display, clearing cookies, restarting computer but nothing helps.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 2:49 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 11:08 AM in response to mylittlefleur

Hey mylittlefleur,

Sounds like the eBay Manager Sold page expects a very wide window.

Does the content get too small if you zoom out the window?

Zoom in on webpages - Safari Help

Make the webpage content larger: Choose View > Zoom In, press Command (⌘)–Plus Sign (+), or pinch open on your trackpad. To make only text larger, choose View > Zoom Text Only before you zoom in.

Set a minimum font size for webpages: Choose Safari > Preferences, click Advanced, then select “Never use font sizes smaller than.” Click the pop-up menu and choose the minimum font size you want.

Expand to full-screen view: Click the green full-screen button User uploaded file in the top-left corner of the browser window, or press Control-Command (⌘)-F. To return to standard view, move the pointer to the top-left corner of the screen, then click the green full-screen button again, or press Control-Command (⌘)-F.

Of course you can zoom out to see more.

Nubz

Display of eBay Sales Manager Sold Page to wide for screen. Scrolling is driving me mad. Help please for Newbie to Mac!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.