Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a installed windows on Mac mini using Boot camp assistant. I have mid 2014 Mac mini. I am not be able to change my start up from windows to Mac. How should I do it. Please help.

I have mid 2014 Mac Mini, I have installed windows 8 on Mac Mini using boot camp assistant. I want to change windows start up from windows to Mac. I do not see mac as a start up option. Please advise what should I do?

Jay

Mac mini

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 4:05 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 4:14 AM in response to Jinitshah712

If you have Bootcamp Drivers installed, you should see Control Panel -> System -> Boot Camp. This should allow you select OS X (Apply and Restart).

From OS X to Windows, use System Preferences -> Startup Disk -> Bootcamp -> Restart to switch to Windows. Please see Boot Camp: Set the default operating system.

Please also see Mac Basics: Using Windows on your Mac with Boot Camp - Apple Support.

I have a installed windows on Mac mini using Boot camp assistant. I have mid 2014 Mac mini. I am not be able to change my start up from windows to Mac. How should I do it. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.