Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glossary Font

OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

iBoos Author version 2.2 (652)

How do I change the font of all the glossary terms at once?

I have just produced a iBook with a substantial glossary, only to realise when I export it to PDF, the glossary text is white with a grey shadow and thus almost illegible?

Any advice on how to change the text in the glossary all at once, as apposed to one at a time?

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), iBooks 2.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 6:25 AM

The glossary font and style is determined in the character style section of the style drawer. Highlight one of the glossary term, change its style parameter and then click on the down arrow next to the glossary character style and choose "redefine style from selection". All you glossary terms willow have that new style applied.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2015 6:25 AM in response to iBook_Worm

The glossary font and style is determined in the character style section of the style drawer. Highlight one of the glossary term, change its style parameter and then click on the down arrow next to the glossary character style and choose "redefine style from selection". All you glossary terms willow have that new style applied.

Glossary Font

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.