Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Tour 2.0 serial?

Hi, I copped a pair of Beats Tour 2.0 from a guy on eBay with lots of good feedback and 100's of sales so assumed it would be all good. However, I wanted to make sure. Found here http://www.beatsbydre.com/support/find-serial-number.html that the serial should be on the cable of the right earbud, but, it also says above this "Note that some products might not have a serial number." my beats don't have a serial on the cable. Also, on the headphone jack are the characters "K4713". I tried to google this to see if anything comes up but I found nothing. However when typing it out it was a suggested search by google in the drop down box.

Can anyone with these headphones confirm for me if the serial should be there? I think they're fake, but when I used the "RedLaser" barcode scanning app on my iPhone on the barcode on the box it did come up as Beats by Dre Tour 2.0.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 7:16 AM

1 reply

Beats Tour 2.0 serial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.