Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

with the new update - I can not connect my iphone and ipad on the wifi at the same time

Since updating my ipad and iphone to the new update .... I can not have both of them connected to my Linksys wifi at the same time. I have to continue to reboot my system and when I connect one - the other goes off.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 6:54 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 4:03 PM in response to islchick

Try resetting both devices by holding the on/off and home buttons together for about 10 seconds till the Apple logo appears.

If that doesn't fix it, cycle power on the Linksys router. Keep the power off for at least 45 seconds before turning it back on.

If that doesn't fix it (it should be fixed by now), try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on the iPhone and iPad.

with the new update - I can not connect my iphone and ipad on the wifi at the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.