Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 was stolen 3 weeks ago, unfortunately I didn't have "Find my iPhone" feature activated so I am unable to track it. When I login to my iCloud, I still see that iPhone as logged in to my Apple ID. Any solutions to this?

Stolen iPhone 6

Find my iPhone not activated

But iCloud still shows that it is logged in with my Apple ID

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2, Stolen

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 6:58 AM

5 replies

Feb 27, 2015 7:45 AM in response to mahmoudzs

If your phone was stolen an didn't have Find My iPhone turned on the first thing I would do is change your Apple ID password. Immediately after that I would change the password for every app and web account that resides on the iPhone.

When you get your new replacement iPhone make sure that Find My iPhone is turned on and you have a good passcode set up to prevent unauthorized folks from gaining access to your device.

My iPhone 6 was stolen 3 weeks ago, unfortunately I didn't have "Find my iPhone" feature activated so I am unable to track it. When I login to my iCloud, I still see that iPhone as logged in to my Apple ID. Any solutions to this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.