Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro retina screen shifting

Hello,

I have a macbook pro retina 13 inches from end 2013, running OS X 10.10.2

My problem is : from time to time the screen shifts from left to right : leaving a 2cm black "image" on the left and istantly going back in place.

I read here on an other thread that this problem would go away if disabling some trackpad gesture movments which i did ; but the problem hasn't dissapeared :

now the image on the screen still shifts to the right for i would say 0.3 seconds but without that 2cm black image on the left of the screen.

Strangely enough the movement is always from left to right.

I went to an apple official repair shop (not apple store just a premium reseller) : they changed my screen because it also had remanence problems.

I came back to my house to notice the shifting problem was still there, i went back to the store they kept it for 2 weeks and told me they didn't find any isse ; i came back to my house and after one hour of use i noticed it again.

What do ?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), 13 inches

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 7:10 AM

There are no replies.

Macbook pro retina screen shifting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.