Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Canon Pixma 7250 wireless printer can no longer find my wireless network. My MAC is, Yosemite 10.10.2. I've run diagnostics and Canon LAN printer setup routine many time. Is there a solution? Can anyone help?

My new Canon Pixma 7250 wireless printercan no longer find my wireless network. (It worked fine until recently) I have a Yosemite 10.10.2. I've run diagnostics and the Canon LAN printer setup routine many times. Is there a solution? Can anyone help?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 8:55 AM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2015 1:57 PM in response to nnavarro

Turn of the MG and unplug the power cord. Leave it off for about a minute and then reconnect the power cord and turn the power back on. Wait while the device attempts to reconnect to your wireless network - the blue wifi symbol on the MG will flash and then stay on once it has connected. If it keeps flashing then you will have to reconnect the MG to your wireless access point via the control panel on the MG.

My new Canon Pixma 7250 wireless printer can no longer find my wireless network. My MAC is, Yosemite 10.10.2. I've run diagnostics and Canon LAN printer setup routine many time. Is there a solution? Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.