Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet connection being faulty at home and work, along with certain programs refusing to work, i.e. creative cloud, word, preview

My internet connection seems to cut out and nothing loads to even a no internet connection page. This happens at home and work so its not the providers problem and every other device connected to the wifi is working. I realise some programs run with internet but programs such as preview and others close immediately after opening with on explanation

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 8:44 AM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2015 8:56 AM in response to stephenxmartin

Your question does not seem to involve the products that we support in this forum.....the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule shown below:

User uploaded file

You will likely receive a much faster and more informed response if you post in the support forum for your Mac. The link is just below.

MacBook Pro

If you do have a question about the products that we support in this forum, we can likely help. What would that question be?

Internet connection being faulty at home and work, along with certain programs refusing to work, i.e. creative cloud, word, preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.