Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I send whatsapp messages using Siri ?

Hi,

How can I send whatsapp messages using Siri ? or how can I ask Siri to read my whatsapp messages ?

thanks for help!

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 9:29 AM

9 replies

Mar 2, 2015 1:12 PM in response to kladrian

It's up to Apple as to what Siri can be used for. It's the same thing with the NFC chip in the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, while NFC can be used for things other than just payments, Apple has opted currently to only allow it to be used for payments using Apple Pay. It is also up to the app developers as to how their app is developed for different platforms. They can make the app look completely different, behave different, or have different functionality. Sometimes this may just be a limitation of the OS.

Mar 2, 2015 3:20 PM in response to kladrian

kladrian wrote:

this is not the case in particular 😟

Yes it is. If it wasn't the case, then why are you asking the question to begin with?

why everytime I have a question about a simple activity present in Android system I get in response ... "you can't sorry" !?

1. Because iOS is not Android

2. Because it's the truth, whether you like it or not

How can I send whatsapp messages using Siri ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.