Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset Passcode for installing Profiles. My Restrictions Passcode and my Apple Password do not work.

My Restrictions Passcode is not being accepted as my Passcode for installing a Profile or modifying a Prifile such as a private WiFi profile or Hotspot Shield Elite. I've tried my Apple Password for installing apps on my iPhone but that isn't accepted as my Passcode either. I can't make too many attempts because I think I read somewhere that I will be locked out of my own phone if I make 10 wrong attempts in a row. Does anybody know how to reset this particular Passcode? Every inquiry or search that I've made always seems to take me to how to reset my Restrictions Passcode. Apparently this isn't what I need because I can still use THAT Passcode to turn on and off any Restrictions on my iPhone. I do this all the time before letting my Grandkids play with it. ANY help will be REALLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2, iPhone is working fine.

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 8:16 AM

There are no replies.

How to reset Passcode for installing Profiles. My Restrictions Passcode and my Apple Password do not work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.