Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FULL AOL EMAIL FOR APPLE ID

I keep getting the email about the AOL username not going to be accepted by the end of march to for your apple id. I keep hearing two different stories about if it was just the username then you have to convert it to an apple id. I've also heard that if you have a full AOL email such as an example of johndoe@aol.com, this would work as an apple id and you would not loose anything and still be able to make future purchases.

Thanks for any help.

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 8:29 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 8:52 AM in response to TMONSTERCONLEY

It is only username accounts that have to be converted, iTunes accounts whose id is an @aol.com email address are ok. If you have both an AOL username account and an AOL email address account then only the username account needs converting.

If you have an username iTunes account then you will have to change it to an email address id (you can change it to use your @aol.com email address as long as that's not currently being used as the primary email address on an account) by the end of March to continue to have access to the account and its content : Convert your AOL Username to an Apple ID - Apple Support

FULL AOL EMAIL FOR APPLE ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.