Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't play iOS videos on my iMac

Cannot play iOS videos when i put them on my iMac from my iPhone

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 9:26 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 2:12 PM in response to Kraminamor

We have a general idea now, but need details, details, details... Both devices - very specific and detailed

Then tell us a Story. You must understand that we can only know what you tell us.

---

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

In the meantime, I will take a guess at Quicktime Player?

I see that your Question has languished for some period of time without response. You have posted your issue in Using Apple Support Communities whose topic is 'How to use this forum software's interface, features and/or how to find what you wish'. It is a relatively low traffic and inappropriate forum for your problem. I will ask our Hosts to move it to " Quicktime " where it may get a more rapid response from your fellow users.

ÇÇÇ

Can't play iOS videos on my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.