Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App review

I dont know what email address, or phone number I should call or use to express my concern about a gaming app that i want to be reviewed for the sake of the customers. Conquer Online is the name of the game. They have in-app purchases and quite hefty, but the customer support they are giving us is unbelievably unsatisfactory! but my concern is that too many accounts had been hacked! Their "gears" and "items" get stolen including the game points (Conquer Points) that are paid with real money and their accounts deleted.The game is always slow and many times crashes because of "attacks" as they call it. We are spending real money, but they are neglecting us. I want yo request for the review of this app and take down from the app store.People are being ipped off, with expensive in-game purchases and not getting the customer support they are supposed to, and also their Measure of security on their system is so worrisome that, maybe not just my account for the game will get hacked but also whatever information i have on my ipad. This needs an utmost attention from the licensing team.

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 11:20 AM

1 reply

App review

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.