Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone doesn't turn on

Hi,

I'm having trobles turning on my iphone 5, I've turn it off 6 months ago and now I can't turn it on, I've put the chager and it doesn't do anything, can please someone help me 🙂 Thanks,

Andrea

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 2:19 PM

Hello Andu Sanchez,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone 5 is not responding or turning on. In this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the information located in the attached article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2015 2:19 PM in response to Andu Sanchez

Hello Andu Sanchez,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone 5 is not responding or turning on. In this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the information located in the attached article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

Iphone doesn't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.