Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing incorrect / wrong music - 4th generation iPod shuffle

I have a 4th generation iPod shuffle syncing with iTunes 12.1.0.50 on a late-2013 27-inch iMac running OS X 10.10.2.

The iPod shuffle is set to sync three playlists from iTunes that combined take up less than the 1.88GB of space available on the iPod shuffle.

As far as I can tell, all the tracks sync fine except for two. I have a classical music playlist and in the playlist there are two tracks for a viola concerto by Vanhal, but when I sync the playlist, it syncs two tracks for a viola concerto by Telemann. If I open the playlist on my iMac and play those two tracks, the Vanhal concerto plays, so iTunes is seeing the correct tracks. However, when syncing, it syncs the incorrect tracks.

I have tried deleting the playlist from the iPod shuffle and re-adding it. I have restored the iPod shuffle and re-synced everything from scratch. Still the same problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPod shuffle (4th generation late 2012)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 12:40 PM

There are no replies.

Syncing incorrect / wrong music - 4th generation iPod shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.