Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can´t find either ApplePhotostreamsUploader.exe or ApplePhotostreamsDownloader.exe

Friends, please note that i have tried all known methods with no avail. (Deinstalling iCloud for windows, installing latest version - deleting all contents from the folder %appsdata% Apple Computer - Media Stream, logging off the iCloud for PC and logging back into it again... etc...)

I have realized that i can´t find in my PC the services ApplePhotostreamsUploader.exe or ApplePhotostreamsDownloader.exe and obviously, they are not available to be downloaded individually since i assume, they are part of iCloud for PC.

Now, havind said so, you should realize that i can´t sync Pictures, have not got access to the photo Streaming services, can´t access Apple Drive, etc...

Now, that is not the only problem i am having... The Apple Drive folder is supposed to show on my PC but it doesn´t. it is a proper mess and i would do with some help.

Thank you

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion, null

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 10:25 AM

1 reply

Can´t find either ApplePhotostreamsUploader.exe or ApplePhotostreamsDownloader.exe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.