Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime --- trying to conntect from iPhone to a wifi only iPad that does not have a phone number. How do I connect to an email address?

Facetime --- trying to connect from iPhone to a wifi-only iPad that does not have a phone number. How do I connect to an email address? When I go into FaceTime and try to connect to the address, it bumps me to an email screen or to a Message screen.

Windows 7, iTunes 10.2.2.12 Version

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 10:57 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 2:00 PM in response to judyfromlansdale

Hi Judy,

You can easily make FaceTime calls by opening the FaceTime app on your iPhone and entering in the email address and you will see an option for a FaceTime call. You can also create a contact for that person to make it easier if you plan on making frequent calls to them. Take a look at the link below for more information.

Make and answer calls

http://help.apple.com/iphone/8/#/iph7801d5771

Take it easy,

-Norm G.

Facetime --- trying to conntect from iPhone to a wifi only iPad that does not have a phone number. How do I connect to an email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.