Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An error occured during the installation of assembly "Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type+"win32",version="8.0.50727.6195"publicKeyToken="1fc8b3 b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="x86". Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT:0x80070BC9.

At first i got a problem with my Apple Mobile Device Support, but then after i've done some research browsing the net on how to fix that problem, i've finally found the solution to that problem... However, after I've finish installing and trying to run ITunes, there's a pop up says Error 2 , Apple Application Support is needed to run ITunes.... So i've followed the instruction and suggestions given out which is to extract my iTunes64Setup and install Apple Application Support standalone manually, but during the installation, an error pops out that really really really could give me cancer.... the error goes like this-

""An error occured during the instilation of assembly "Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type+"win32",version="8.0.50727.6195"publicKeyToken="1fc8b3 b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="x86". Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT:0x80070BC9.""

God knows how many times i've reinstalled Itunes, and how many pages i've been thruu just to look for a solution to this problem..... PLEASE HELP ME IM BEGGING YOU TO WHOEVER HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW TO FIX THIS T^T

Im running on Window 7 ultimate 64-bit btw...

null-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 11:25 AM

There are no replies.

An error occured during the installation of assembly "Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type+"win32",version="8.0.50727.6195"publicKeyToken="1fc8b3 b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="x86". Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT:0x80070BC9.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.