Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did my Photo Stream stop syncing properly [yet again] from my iPhone to my PC?

I (and apparently many other users) are losing the proper connection of our Photo Stream between our iPhone and our PC. I have an iPhone 5s (using iOS 8.1.3), with which I have successfully synced Photo Stream to my PC (using Windows 7) many times. Photo Stream seems to work fine within the iPhone, but every few months or so, the Photo Stream folder on my PC stops populating the photos from my Apple device's Photo Stream. So, every few months, I end up searching the Apple Support Community for clear instructions, then end up calling Apple tech support. And in no particular order, I end up going through the typical steps of signing out and signing back into iCloud, rebooting respective devices(first device "A", then device "B", then vice versa), uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of iCloud, etc., etc. Eventually, after following multiple, separate instructions taking a few hours over the course of a couple of days, the issue is corrected for a few months. Is there a resource that exists that documents one [dare I say 'foolproof'] sequence of steps that will correct this reoccurring problem in a more deliberate way? Many thanks for the assistance!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3, null

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 1:26 PM

1 reply

Why did my Photo Stream stop syncing properly [yet again] from my iPhone to my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.