Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

applecare agreement list is extremely difficult to find

Just trying to see a list of my many products with active applecare agreements, and it is very difficult to find. Any shortcuts?

Also, for anyone from Apple who may see this, the new listing format is VERY non-apple - used to have a nice grid with a picture of the product, serial number, applecare expiration date, etc. and now it is just a list of agreement numbers that you can individually click on to see the product and expiration date info. NOT user friendly!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 3:53 PM

Not sure if you are referring to the following, but here is a link just in case: https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreement/list

9 replies

Feb 27, 2015 6:49 PM in response to cmeiers1961

cmeiers1961 wrote:

... link is good (though not sure it would be as easy to find without the link). And sure enough, it is a very non-manageable list as I described.

Last first...

It seems your description of the existing list is the exact opposite of most stuff in AppleWorld. There are so MANY pages about so MANY products, i am not sure how it can be made user friendly - and I was in the interactive media business for 2 decades! I think I would prefer the way it is over the 'thumbnail' view you describe, though. If the data you wish is there, I think you may want to thank the gods 👿

The first last... Use Google Site Search (I'm sorry, but I have nothing nice to say about searching here at Apple). Less is more when searching - always.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

That link actually resolves - not to " ... /Agreements.do " - but - to ... guess what ?? == https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreement/list ! ! !

User uploaded file

My guess is that since I was logged in, it skipped past the "Choose Country" step.

If you keep your eyes peeled at the bottom of many pages in the Main Site, the Stores, etc. , there will be mini SiteMaps at the bottom of the page

With a little effort, I have discovered a couple of SiteMaps: apple.com | SiteMap & SiteMapSupport

turingtest2's SITEMAP | ASC is indispensable for getting around the forums

ÇÇÇ

Feb 27, 2015 8:11 PM in response to cmeiers1961

Thanks everyone for the excellent answers! As it turns out, there is one form of answer with the list (as FoxFifth and others pointed out) that just shows the agreement numbers and dates, but no description of the item the agreement covers without clicking on each item, and then the list reflected in the support profile that shows the product and serial number, but no applecare agreement info (such as expiration date). A year ago I swear I could log in and find a list showing all of this data for each item I owned! Oh well, things change! 😉

Thanks again for the help!

Feb 27, 2015 9:38 PM in response to cmeiers1961

Besides my being lazy earlier, I now remember a thread earlier this year (which I now cannot easily find - so much for my searching skills) that was wanting to know On What DATE Warranty or AppleCare Agreement EXPIRED. I now can say that the My Support Profile does NOT give that info - just the fact that it is has indeed expired

User uploaded file

Seems that Apple has chosen to try to give one some comfort via the 'countdown to expiration', but once expired they must judge that we need no details after that. I haven't needed a 'Parent' in 45 years! I do still need a 'Librarian' though!

ÇÇÇ

applecare agreement list is extremely difficult to find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.