Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6plus not working not charge but when i run it the first time working half an hour when you attempt to run it again light up thr screen and showws the apple logo and after the pice screen illuminates red and does not work what do i do now

My iphone 6plus not working not charge but when i run it the first time working half an hour when you attempt to run it again light up thr screen and showws the apple logo and after the pice screen illuminates red and does not work what do i do now

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 6:48 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 7:25 AM in response to Nadersalah

Hello Nadersalah,

It seems you're experiencing multiple issue with your iPhone. Based on the information you have provided, it appears your iPhone needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Bobby_D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.