Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add photos in Garageband 10.0.3

As far as I know, Garageband 10.0.3 does not support photo insert. I have to export it to iMovie and add photos there. Is that correct? I wonder if there is a better approach. Thanks.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 7:05 PM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 7:40 AM in response to sporemartin

Hi there sporemartin,

It sounds like you want to know if it’s possible to insert photos into your GarageBand project, without exporting to another app like iMovie. Yes, it is possible to insert photos and other media into your GarageBand project, the article linked below provides details and it will walk you through the process.

GarageBand '11: Import media files

Take care,

-Jason

Mar 2, 2015 7:21 AM in response to sporemartin

TThere is no way to add photos in GarageBand 10, because the podcast feature has been discontinued. If you still have GarageBand 6.0.5, reinstall it in addition to GarageBand 10. both apps can be used with Yosemite, on

y you can't open GB 10 projects in GarageBand '11.

if you did not uninstall the previous version, it is probably still installed in a sub folder of Aplications.

How to add photos in Garageband 10.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.