Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod 5g

It was acting perfectly fine, i put it down for about ten minutes, came back and it was off and wont turn on with the power button. The home button has been broken for months, i've been using assesive touch. Obviously i cant hold the home button/power button together. I've tried plugging it in, but to just a regular port and on my laptop, nothing. Its no longer on warranty, should i just give up and buy a new one? is there anything else i can do?

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 6:00 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 7:20 AM in response to bugaboomag

Hello bugaboomag,

It seems you're experiencing multiple issues with your iPod Touch. Based on the information you have provided, it appears your iPod Touch needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Bobby_D

ipod 5g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.