Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 internet issues

Hello, I have a iphone 6 ios 8.1. On safari it says im "not connected to the internet", even when im on both LTE or on My own wifi. This goes for all of my apps. What do i do?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 5:33 PM

2 replies

Mar 1, 2015 7:02 AM in response to pitufos

Hi pitufos,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are experiencing network issues with your iPhone 6. Do these issues persist on any Wi-Fi network you connect to? If so, please contact us, as outlined in this resource:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

• If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can’t get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
  • Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If it can’t connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your router.

- Matt M.

iphone 6 internet issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.