Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I open a plugin in Logic Pro X, it requires serial validation.

I'm using Cakewalk Z3ta 2.0 in LPX and every time I open the plugin, it asks for my serial number as if I haven't yet registered the plugin. I've been using the plugin perfectly fine for the past 6 months and all of a sudden it's not working. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Z3ta to no avail as well as Logic. I haven't deleted all of the folders associated with Logic though because I didn't want to have to re-download everything again. Has anyone run into similar issues?

Some finer details: If I have Z3ta pulled up and I close the plugin window (not Logic) and try to open the plugin window up again to tweak a setting or whatever, I again will ask for my serial number. This happens continuously no matter how many times I enter my serial number. The plugin will eventually stop outputting altogether after a minute or so of doing this and I'll have to save and restart Logic. After that, it's the same exact story.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 8:38 PM

3 replies

Every time I open a plugin in Logic Pro X, it requires serial validation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.