Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After recent iTunes update, calendar will not sync in iPhone 5

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 10:38 PM

2 replies

Mar 1, 2015 8:05 AM in response to robertfromphilomath

Hello robertfromphilomath,

Are you having trouble syncing with Microsoft Outlook or with your calendar on iCloud.com? The resource below will provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps:

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203300

If you're having difficulty syncing your contacts or calendars to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes for Windows via USB, this article can help.

If you are using iCloud to keep your content up to date between your iOS devices, iCloud.com, and your computer, please see these articles instead:

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar

Regards,

Judy

Mar 24, 2015 3:41 PM in response to robertfromphilomath

I finally figured out that the iPhone OS updates now have several calendars to sync with. When you are entering into your iPhone calendar you must be sure that you are entering into the calendar (usually color coded) that appears within Outlook. If it is syncing with a different colored calendar, you will not see it in Outlook unless you actually check to visualize both calendars while in Outlook. These several calendars are usually identified every time you have a new Outlook Mail account and choose to sync calendars with that mail account. I resolved this by only using one colored calendar in both Outlook and on my iPhone to ensure they are syncing with the same (and only one) calendar.

I found this solution by myself after much trial and error. Couldn't get this answer from any forums.

BTW, I am not using iCloud or the MC Exchange functions on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.