Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 continuously asks for Apple ID password, WiFi/Data Problems

I recently went out of town for a few hours, having my data (Sprint) stopped working. I checked the coverage, and it was in it. I recently got home, but found it wont connect to anything, but acts like I have WiFi. It soon started asking for my Apple ID password, closing the app after a few moments of entering it. It has done this on every app of mine. I checked my other Apple devices, and they're all working. I'm avoiding a restore (not enough iCloud memory), but will do so since most options I've seen didn't work. I updated to 8.1.3, and I'm on a Sprint iPhone 6. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 9:04 PM

9 replies

Feb 27, 2015 9:50 PM in response to sofiadupre

Well, before going to a restore, I would also try Settings>Reset>Reset All Settings. This will It removes= all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy, but it may also clear up your issues, and is a bit easier than a restore.

If that doesn't work, or you prefer to do the restore, then that would definitely be your next step.

Cheers,

GB

iPhone 6 continuously asks for Apple ID password, WiFi/Data Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.