Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing photos with Yosemite and iTunes - HELP?

I have an iPhone 5, MAC book Pro, I use iPhoto 9.6, iTunes 12.1, and yosemite OS X. (Yes, I have updated all software)

I am having trouble getting any of my photos to load to my iPhone, from my MAC. I use an external HD, formatted to MAC journal, and I have reset my phone and tried restoring my iPhone more than once. I can not get anything to load to iCloud either, though I prefer to upload and sync with my Laptop, for I have too many photos to load to the cloud. I do not try to sync too many with my iPhone and I have plenty of space available.

HELP!

I am starting to get really frustrated....for I love my iPhone.

PS:

I do not like the new larger size iPhone 6 and will not be buying one, in hopes that they come back down in size.

Cyndi

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), print driver Hp5550 ink jet

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 9:50 PM

4 replies

Jun 7, 2015 9:36 AM in response to Cynditjie

I was having this same problem, and I have solved it by unchecking "automatically fill free space with songs" under the music tab. Somehow that gives music precedence to fill space so the photos can't get in.

To simulate this functionality, I have created a a smart playlist with a random 15GB of songs and included it in my synced playlists, which almost fills up my phone but leaves enough room for all my photos.

Syncing photos with Yosemite and iTunes - HELP?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.