Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center stopped working

Game Center stopped updating my progress on the leaderboard of Slot Journey. Has anyone else experienced this and have a solution?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 11:02 PM

4 replies

Mar 1, 2015 8:24 AM in response to christinacoco77

Hello christinacoco77,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like a games progress is not being updated in Game Center. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

If you have an issue with a Game Center game, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check for updates, go to App Store > Updates.
  2. Test your connection using a different game. If you can't connect with a specific friend or player in multiple games, they might need to check their Wi-Fi connection and router settings.
  3. On iOS, try opening the game from the Home screen, rather than from within Game Center.
  4. If you can't solve the issue, follow the steps in the next section to report the problem to the developer.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Mar 1, 2015 9:19 AM in response to mario49

Thank you for the suggestion, but, it isn't my connection to wifi and I alway enter the game from the home screen. There are currently 20 people playing the game that are all stuck around the same amount of points; approximately 2.147.474.200 points. Other players have been able to advance further and I've had this happen with other games. Which leads me to believe this is a game center issue and not the game itself.

Game Center stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.