Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 won't backup to iCloud.

Hi there

My new iPhone 6 won't backup to iCloud. I have automatically backup to iCloud ticked on iTunes, however it seems to backup to my computer and continues to say that "Your iPhone has never been backed up to iCloud"

Can anyone please help with this??

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 8:03 AM

Hello, Rabbit09047822.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue creating a backup on iCloud. Check to make sure that the option to backup is on under Settings > iCloud > Backup > On. Once this is verified, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and a power source. You then should have the option to manually backup to iCloud. If you are still unable to create an iCloud backup, see the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

Get help creating an iCloud backup

Cheers,

Jason H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2015 8:03 AM in response to Rabbit09047822

Hello, Rabbit09047822.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue creating a backup on iCloud. Check to make sure that the option to backup is on under Settings > iCloud > Backup > On. Once this is verified, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and a power source. You then should have the option to manually backup to iCloud. If you are still unable to create an iCloud backup, see the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

Get help creating an iCloud backup

Cheers,

Jason H.

iPhone 6 won't backup to iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.