Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my i phone 4s is asking for original passcode after being put in lost mode and now it is out of lost mode and not accepting the passcode i allways used.

after being in lost mode my phone is asking for original passcode and I have no idea what this is, cause when setting up the phone I have always used the same one, but now it is not accepting it

iPhone 4s (8GB)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 12:33 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 8:40 AM in response to jeanne thorpe

Hi jeanne thorpe,

The passcode used as the Lost Mode passcode on the device may not be the same as the standard passcode. The steps outlined below detail how to go about turning off Lost Mode, which should restore normal access to your iPhone.

1. Sign in to icloud.com/#find with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud).

If you’re using another iCloud app, click the app’s name at the top of the iCloud.com window, then click Find My iPhone.

If you don’t see Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.

2. Click All Devices, then select the device that’s in Lost Mode.

3. Click Lost Mode, then change the information or click Stop Lost Mode.

iCloud: Use Lost Mode
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2700

Cheers,

Allen

my i phone 4s is asking for original passcode after being put in lost mode and now it is out of lost mode and not accepting the passcode i allways used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.