Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove PhraseBoard Keyboard from Documents and Data??

PHRASEBOARD KEYBOARD APP (Unable to delete from Documents and Data)

Does anybody know how to remove the stubborn PhraseBoard Keyboard from Documents and Data in Storage???

I have tried everything, including trying to re-install the app, then attempt to remove PhraseBoard Keyboard by deleting it. This does not work.

Is it possible that this App has been deliberately created to infiltrate my iOS devices?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1, MF358X/A 64GB

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 7:35 AM

Koenigsegg769 wrote:

Is it possible that this App has been deliberately created to infiltrate my iOS devices?

Very, very unlikely.

Apple does a very good job of vetting apps before allowing them into the App Store.

Have you tried using the developer support link from the App Store and asking the developer why you're having problems with their app?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2015 7:35 AM in response to Koenigsegg769

Koenigsegg769 wrote:

Very, very unlikely.

Apple does a very good job of vetting apps before allowing them into the App Store.

Have you tried using the developer support link from the App Store and asking the developer why you're having problems with their app?

How do I remove PhraseBoard Keyboard from Documents and Data??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.