Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For what reasons was rejected by my method of payment.

iPad, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 2:19 AM

We are fellow users here on these forums, we won't know why your card was rejected. What was the full message that you got ?

If it's a debit card then they don't appear to still be accepted in all countries, and even where they are it seems that not all work.

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are.

Do you have a different card that you could try ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2015 2:19 AM in response to aleksandrasfromvilnius

We are fellow users here on these forums, we won't know why your card was rejected. What was the full message that you got ?

If it's a debit card then they don't appear to still be accepted in all countries, and even where they are it seems that not all work.

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are.

Do you have a different card that you could try ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.