Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my page on the MacAir has reduced and does not fill the screen, how can I make it fit?

My page on the Mac Air is not filling the screen now, I don't know why, how can I make it fit back to the full screen again please?

I know it must be easy as I used to do it on my Microsoft laptop and it was just the ratio had changed, but can't find where I can change it on the Mac.

Any hints please.

Thanks Anthea

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 3:03 AM

Full Screen

Click the green window navigational button.

Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right corner of the window and drag it out to resize the window to the size you prefer.

Try double clicking on the toolbar of the window. In some applications that will make the window resize itself to fit between

menu bar and Dock.

Best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2015 3:03 AM in response to Antheaph

Full Screen

Click the green window navigational button.

Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right corner of the window and drag it out to resize the window to the size you prefer.

Try double clicking on the toolbar of the window. In some applications that will make the window resize itself to fit between

menu bar and Dock.

Best.

my page on the MacAir has reduced and does not fill the screen, how can I make it fit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.