Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find burned music on different PC

I recently downloaded iTunes for my stepdad on his laptop. I downloaded a bunch of his CD's and took a bunch more home to finish downloading. I installed iTunes and signed in with his credentials on my PC, but I can't see any of the music I downloaded before.

1. How do I find/ see the music i have already downloaded?

2. If I continue to download more CD's on this computer, will he be able to see them on his laptop?

Thanks!

iPhone 5, Windows 8

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 7:33 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2015 7:42 AM in response to Jsilvia320

iTunes Match is a subscription service offered by Apple. For an annual fee ($24.99 in the US), this will:

• upload media from your PC to the cloud (the same "iCloud" service that is used for some iPhone functions and for storage of iTunes Store purchase), with a limit of 25,000 songs excluding those purchased from the Store.
  • replace low bit-rate songs in your library with 256kbps AAC versions if the replacements are available in the iTunes Store
  • allow media to be accessed from multiple PCs and iDevices, when signed in using the Apple ID that's associated with the iTunes Match subscription

See https://www.apple.com/itunes/itunes-match/ for more info.

Can't find burned music on different PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.