Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Contact App crashes

iPhone6 (iOS 8.1.3)

Every time I go to the contacts app it crashes.

I can get to the contacts through the phone app, so I know they are there. The last time I used the app I had used the Groups>Company exchange search. Now when I hit the Contacts app, it shows the Groups page. Allows me to check and uncheck the groups but when I select done, it crashes.

I have deselected all contacts (General>Mail, Contacts, Calendars) for each account, soft reset, killed the app (double home button>swipe up), turned on & off and a mixture of all to no avail. Shame I can't delete the app and reload.

The day of the crash starting and not sure if this has anything to do with it, iTunes forced me to change the password and I downloaded Test Flight App to Beta Test Week Calendar. So deleted Test Flight and redid all the above but still crashes.

I am at a bit of a loss, anyone got any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 4:52 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 Contact App crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.