Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone ringer/silent button is bended and apple representative refused to change it for me so i need immediate help please.

My iphone ringer/silent button is bended and apple representative refused to change it for me so i need immediate help please.

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 6:11 AM

If your device has physical damage, and Apple has refused to service the device, then you're leaving something out. Minor damage, while not covered under the hardware warranty, should still be eligible for out-of-warranty service, for a fee.

What, exactly, is wrong with your device?

What, exactly, were you told by the Apple representative?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2015 6:11 AM in response to A.Alshorbagy

If your device has physical damage, and Apple has refused to service the device, then you're leaving something out. Minor damage, while not covered under the hardware warranty, should still be eligible for out-of-warranty service, for a fee.

What, exactly, is wrong with your device?

What, exactly, were you told by the Apple representative?

Feb 28, 2015 8:31 AM in response to A.Alshorbagy

A.Alshorbagy wrote:

he said its a minor damage and it may be caused by you 😠

Not by me, pal. I never touched your device. 😝

Now, he may have meant you accidentally and unintentionally and unknowingly damaged it, or someone that was using it damaged it. It didn't break all by itself. That's a violation of the laws of physics.

Did he offer to replace or service the device for free or for a fee? Or did he not even offer to provide service for a price?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.