Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hardware Test on early 2011 MbPro osx 10.8.4 on startup resulted in warning symbol ! followed by 3403D. What does this mean?

Running hardware test on early 2011 mbpro osx, 10.8.4, command-alt-d on startup resulted in a triangular warning symbol with ! inside followed by text below "-3403D". What does this mean and how do I respond? A search of Apple site resources returns nothing.

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 6:58 AM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2015 8:59 AM in response to OGELTHORPE

Thanks for your reply. I need to restate the question - I did not use command-option-D on restart, just option-D. Neither that nor just D on restart resulted in Hardware Test execution. (Since original post, the system was updated to 10.8.5 and Hardware Test access was attempted again, with the same results.) I will try to locate the original installation disk.

Hardware Test on early 2011 MbPro osx 10.8.4 on startup resulted in warning symbol ! followed by 3403D. What does this mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.