Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO I RESET SECURITY QUESTIONS WITHOUT A RESCUE EMAIL

I chose my Security questions years ago, so I honestly cannot remember the answers. You'd think Apple would have a system where you had to reset them every now and again just so that people wouldn't have this problem... I've not got a rescue email set up, and it seems that the only way you can reset your questions is with a rescue email...but to make a rescue email...you have to enter your security questions.

It's apple that's losing here because I'm trying to buy stuff but because the only solution I've found is to guess my security questions, I have now been locked out of my account for several hours twice now.

How do I reset my security questions without a rescue email?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 6:24 AM

5 replies

Feb 28, 2015 6:26 AM in response to conbon4032044435

You will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

HOW DO I RESET SECURITY QUESTIONS WITHOUT A RESCUE EMAIL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.