Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We bought a movie on itunes and would like to play it on our TV screen. For that I wold like to transfer it onto a USB stick so I can play it directly on our TV. Its saying the file is too large for my stick although that is not true. What to do?

We bought and downloaded a movie from Itunes and trying to transfer it onto an USB some can play it back on a TV. We cannot move it onto the stick. It says the stick is too small but thats actually not the case. Rainer

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 7:29 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 11:09 PM in response to rainertz

Films from the iTunes store have digital-rights-management on them, they can only be played via a computer's iTunes or device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV). If you don't have Apple TV then do you have a iOS device, and the relevant cables, to connect it to your TV and apply it via the device - or if you bought it on a computer is that close enough (and you have the relevant cable) to connect it to your TV ?

We bought a movie on itunes and would like to play it on our TV screen. For that I wold like to transfer it onto a USB stick so I can play it directly on our TV. Its saying the file is too large for my stick although that is not true. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.