Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing music Itunes. Finder shows 557 GB of music but Itunes folder shows 290 GB and Itunes stats at the bottom shows 82GB? Running Yosemite (10.10.2) 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB 800 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM on Imac 24 Inches. Anyone can help? Thank you

I have imported my Itunes library several times from previous Imac's (starting with OS Tiger) from backed up external MyBook Hard Drive and now end up with less music in Itunes than I originally had yet it appears the music is somewhere on the internal hard drive. Itunes is 12.1.0.50 and I have followed the "Locate and organize your ITunes files" outlined here but it did not solve the issue. Locate and organize your iTunes files - Apple Support

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), 1 TB SATA and 2X2 GB

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 7:19 AM

There are no replies.

Missing music Itunes. Finder shows 557 GB of music but Itunes folder shows 290 GB and Itunes stats at the bottom shows 82GB? Running Yosemite (10.10.2) 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB 800 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM on Imac 24 Inches. Anyone can help? Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.