Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not connecting to iTunes since update Feb 2015

My iPhone 6 is not recognized by iTunes since the update which was released this week. The phone is recognized by my computer (Windows 8.1), but no joy with iTunes. I ran the update as I have been having problems for months now with iTunes buffering randomly when playing music. I called Apple, and they did not have an answer to the buffering problem, and I was hoping that the new update might work better. Note that the buffering problem does not occur if I use Microsoft music player or Spotify, so the problem is definitely with iTunes. I updated to the new update and iTunes is still buffering, and on top of that, I now can't connect my phone to it. What's going on? Apple, please sort this out!

iPhone 6, Windows 8

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:16 AM

1 reply

iPhone not connecting to iTunes since update Feb 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.