Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync issues

how do I make the changes on my iPhone sync over the settings on iTunes. Example, music added or removed with phone or playlist changes on iPhone revert to defaults on iTunes when synced. I want the most recent changes to be the preferred changes Regardless of where they are made

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1, iTunes 11

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:09 AM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2015 9:30 AM in response to dilbert41

That seems like an UNBELIEVABLE oversite. that means if I drag a music album onto the phone intending to delete the ones I don't want later, then re sync, iTunes puts them all back. This is my wife's phone we are talking about with her computer. She won't back the thing up because it doesn't save the current settings, playlists etc. But when we try to use iTunes make app or picture changes it all Goes out the window and it's my fault for screwing up the phone. I use iTunes match and wherever I make a change it replicates over to the other device. I Can't believe iTunes itself can't manage to do the same thing.

Sync issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.