Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro mdu101tu/a resetting what should ı do?

User uploaded file

ı bougth macbook pro mdu101tu/a 5 or 6 hours ago and my computer is resetting itself 2 times .

os x yosemeti versions 10.10.2

ram: 16gb

harddisk: 250gb ssd

and before reset my laptop screen is like that

what should ı do is something about ram or harddisk

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), 16gb ram, 250ssd

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 11:48 AM

Hello sabrican_ua,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the computer is restarting on its own. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

OS X: When your computer spontaneously restarts or displays "Your computer restarted because of a problem." - Apple Support

Isolate hardware or software as the cause of the issue

Follow this article for the screen having pixel issues.

Apple computers: Troubleshooting issues with video on internal or external displays - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2015 11:48 AM in response to sabrican_ua

Hello sabrican_ua,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the computer is restarting on its own. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

OS X: When your computer spontaneously restarts or displays "Your computer restarted because of a problem." - Apple Support

Isolate hardware or software as the cause of the issue

Follow this article for the screen having pixel issues.

Apple computers: Troubleshooting issues with video on internal or external displays - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

macbook pro mdu101tu/a resetting what should ı do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.