Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 earpiece speaker part number

I dropped my iPhone 6 in water accidentally. Now I am not aware if Apple will cover under warranty because its not manufacturer fault. So please advise for warranty if there is any in such situation.

Also I am looking for the Part-Number for earpiece speaker for iPhone 6. I want to buy original part rather than some other vendors/manufacturer.

Thank you

Akee

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 8:30 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 8:34 AM in response to cool_akee

1. The warranty doesn't cover liquid damage. If you had the AppleCare+ program, then that would probably cover it, with a deductible of $79 USD + tax.

2. Apple may offer to replace your iPhone 6 for $299 USD + tax. If you do so, then your warranty remaining time on the current device will transfer over to your replacement iPhone 6 from Apple.

3. There are no user serviceable parts for an iPhone. Therefore, you cannot buy 'original' parts anywhere. They do not exist. Any parts being sold for iPhones that you find are either going to be (A) Stolen, (B) Counterfeit (C) Salvaged.

iphone 6 earpiece speaker part number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.