Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dont know how to turn off the zoom settings in my phone . Is messing it up !

My phone has been acting weird ever since I updated the soft to iOS 8.3 or whatever, the zoom window thing appears alll the time, and it annoys me soooo bad !!!! I wanna know how to turn that off ..... I have looked into all the features in my phone and i cant seem to find it, pleas advise !

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 12:30 PM

Hi pabloig007,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It seems like your iPhone 6 is unexpectedly zooming in, and I can imagine this would be annoying.

If the steps mentioned in the article above (Use Display Zoom on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support) don't stop the zoom behavior that you're seeing, check the Accessibility Zoom settings next.

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn off Zoom if it is enabled there.

You can find more information about Accessibility in this article:

Use Accessibility features in iOS - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2015 12:30 PM in response to pabloig007

Hi pabloig007,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It seems like your iPhone 6 is unexpectedly zooming in, and I can imagine this would be annoying.

If the steps mentioned in the article above (Use Display Zoom on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support) don't stop the zoom behavior that you're seeing, check the Accessibility Zoom settings next.

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn off Zoom if it is enabled there.

You can find more information about Accessibility in this article:

Use Accessibility features in iOS - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

I dont know how to turn off the zoom settings in my phone . Is messing it up !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.