Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to downgrade my iCloud storage plan. I have followed the steps of Apple Support HT201318 for OS X. When I try to enter my password, it is not accepted (no message, just resets). Yes, my password is correct.

Why is my password not being accepted when trying to downgrade my iCloud storage plan?

I have followed the steps of Apple Support HT201318 (iCloud storage upgrades and downgrades - Apple Support) for OS X. When I try to enter my password, it is not accepted (no message, just resets).

Yes, my password is correct (I have gone iTunes and logged out and in again, successfully).

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:59 AM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 12:11 PM in response to saaymast

Hey There saaymast,

The resource below will explain how to manage your iCloud Storage. Are you using the same Apple ID for iCloud as you do for iTunes? If your issues is still not resovled after following these steps, there is a link to the iCloud Support team. With your permission, they will be able to look into the details of your account and help you change the plan.

Get help using iCloud storage - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203527

Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud with the correct Apple ID

Use these steps to check your Apple ID:

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap Settings > iCloud and tap your name.
  • Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Account Details.

If you still can't downgrade your storage, contact iCloud Support.

Hope that helps ...

- Judy

I am trying to downgrade my iCloud storage plan. I have followed the steps of Apple Support HT201318 for OS X. When I try to enter my password, it is not accepted (no message, just resets). Yes, my password is correct.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.