Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini is showing music that is not selected.

I have an iPad Mini that is attached to my Apple ID but is used by my 3yr old son. I have selected only 3 playlists for music he likes to appear on his iPad. I am noticing that its also showing ALL of the PURCHASED music I have bought over the years that are in my iTunes library which is well over a thousand songs. When the iPad is connected to my iMac via the USB cable and I go to look at the Music Tab. I have Only Music from Selected Playlists checked off and checked boxes for each playlist I WANT to sync to the iPad. The check box for Purchased music is NOT checked however all the purchased songs keep appearing on the iPad Mini and I am sure that is eating up space considering its a 16gb iPad Mini and he only has 3gb left! There is no way the little bit of content that is on there is eating up that much space.

Any thoughts?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3, 16gb

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 10:31 AM

1 reply

iPad mini is showing music that is not selected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.