Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come american TV shows take so long to be released on the iTunes UK?

I understand that iTunes is not the problem but some people for me (for example) are willing to pay for a TV show but I can't do anything! I just want to buy TV shows from ABC Studios who does shows like Modern Family, Ugly Betty, Kyle XY and so on. I want to get more TV shows on iTunes I am desparate for Once Upon a Time season 3 at the moment as the US are mid way through season 4 and I have multiple times requested but nothing seems to happen? I also want to buy The Fosters as it is not broadcasted in England does anybody have any solutions because iTunes in UK lacks TV shows

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 11:56 AM

3 replies

Mar 2, 2015 10:26 AM in response to ShyBorn29

What American TV shows are available in other countries, and when, has very little to do with any decision Apple makes. It is controlled by the studios and the networks that own them and any possible agreements they have with non US outlets. The reverse can also true - for example, we get Downton Abby several months after it airs in the UK. You can certain post to the link KP provided, but it is very unlikely to have any impact.

How come american TV shows take so long to be released on the iTunes UK?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.